Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Favorite Yard sale find of the season


As I think all of you know I love a good bargain and you can find great ones at yard sales around here. This is an Amish drying rack, I was drooling over them when Jack and I went up to Amish country for 2 nights just the 2 of us when the children were at Church camp this summer. BUT the price tag on it was way out of my budget, so you can imagine what a thrill it was to find a like new one at a yard sale just 2 weeks later. It sat on my porch this summer drying mostly my sports gear and other dedicates, now its in the master bedroom for winter.
Oh and see the plant stand under the welcome sign, that's from a yard sale too, a few seasons ago, it held mum's this fall and now is in the basement till spring arrives.
Can't wait till spring, not only can I get my plant stand out again, and my drying rack out of the master bedroom, but once again I can yard sale, and that is an excellent thing.

No comments: