Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is that a cheesy smile on mine and Courtney's face or what?!
My Birthday cake made with Love by Courtney and the helping hand of Jack.

My Big Day

I had overall a great birthday this year. It was on a Friday, but really the festivities started on Thursday and ended on Saturday evening. We with royal names need a 3 day span for our festivities don't you know! (LOL).
Thursday morning, as the kids and I all headed out the door for home school co-op and home school PE class, when Jack announces he is going to stay home the whole day and clean the house so I can sit on my bottom on my birthday and not feel guilty about doing nothing. I could not have had a better birthday offer.
Thursday evening, Thomas was attending his first ever Christian Rock concert (he got to see Third Day live, I am a bit envious of that), so Jack and I cashed in on my free Birthday sitting done by our friend Shannon, and headed up to FT. Wayne, to use my free birthday stir-fry coupon from flat top grill, and free birthday ice-cream coupon from Coldstone creamery.
We then did a bit of shopping before heading home.
Friday, I woke up to fresh flowers on the dinning table. I treated myself to Starbucks on the way home from my spinners class, and came home to discover Jack already being hassled by Courtney about getting my cake made. She actually got the poor guy out of bed, after he stayed up late waiting for Thomas to get home. She is sort of a demanding child, once her mind is set, it is set (hmm....aunts and long time friends who does that remind you of).
We had lunch using my free spaghetti coupon from Fazzoli's and then I finished it off with a free strawberry ice drink (using a birthday coupon of course)
Jack then served the cake, (Courtney could not wait a minute longer to show me). After it was eaten Jack took me to the mall, where he spent a wad on new clothes for himself (and saved $20 on them with a coupon I had) , and I bought a few new items for myself (sadly no coupon but I did get deep clearance, and earned points on my rewards card).
I then spent the afternoon, in a delightful way, curled up on the couch between Courtney and Aiden watching "ink heart" it was a very good movie.
That night was a Sunday school party, where they severed birthday cake in my
honor.
Saturday night, was girls night Mexican followed by free-birthday coupon ice-cream from Culver's.
OHHH and the next day I enjoyed a free-birthday burrito from Moe's got to love those restaurant birthday clubs, earlier that week I also got free-birthday noodles from Noodles and Company that were delicious!!

No comments: