Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Camera Shy Guy
I was noticing the other day, that there are not a lot of Aiden pictures on this blog, compared to my other 2 children. I want you all to know (and my mommy guilt too!! ) that I do not favor the other 2 , THEY ARE JUST A LOT LOUDER!!! Honestly they are. Aiden is the child I always have to make sure is with us at outings, cause he doesn't talk much and the other 2 .....(well lets just say the are complete opposites to their brother in this respect.
Because of this Jack and I have to make sure we take Aiden out once and a while just him and one of us, tomake sure he gets the attention he needs, but unlike his siblings does not demand.
This month he needed a haircut badly, so I left the other 2 at home and took just him out. I needed to get my upper lip wax (remember that's a regular event for me now, thanks to my Loudest Eldest Child) So I was in the back of the beauty school getting ready to brace for pain when Aiden's hairdresser comes in. "Um mm Miss, how does your son want his hair cut, he won't say a word" so totally Aiden. We had rehearsed in the van ride to the beauty school several times over what sort of cut he wanted and just what to say in order to get it. But when faced with a stranger Aiden clamps up badly.
After his haircut, I decided to prolong his time one on one with me with one of his favorite treats: a hot fudge sundae from Md's. He never seizes to melt my heart, when he finishes it and has stickiness from head to toe.
Oh that's my Aiden, hes a lefty like me, and he is just as klutzy and just as able to get food all over the place when he eats. I love every ounce of him form that cute blond hair at the top of his head, to his never ending foot fungus on the bottom of his soles!!!

No comments: