Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Advice
Hey, If I were you I would scroll down all the way to the picture of the tree and read it's attached message and then work your way up till the top again. That way you can read about our Christmas day step by step. Of course, if you are like me you are very independent minded and now that I made that suggestion you will be just too darn stubborn to do it that way!!! But that is okay, I understand, still if you are a chronological order person today's writings will be hard for you to bear unless you start at the bottom and work to the top. Or if you are like me who reads magazines from back to front, that won't matter, but if it does, well you know I have already said it twice.... but who can resist saying it once more.... start reading from the tree picture and its attached message today and work your way up, you won't regret it, I promise!!!! Oh and to do so you have to click on Older Posts first (found at the very bottom right hand corner) cause I wrote a lot today, so it took up more than one page!!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Victoria, I saw you write Katrina the link to your blog on facebook and so I thought I'd check it out since we have a blog too! I can't believe how big your kids are! It's crazy to think how long ago it was that I babysat the boys. I hope you're all doing well.