Sunday, February 1, 2009

I PAID $8.89 FOR ALL THIS!!!
Yeah, I know some of you are tired of my CVS adventures, but when I have a day like this I cannot help sharing!!! Thanks to a few suggestions at www.moneysavingmom.com I was able to take away all this just shortly ago for less than the price of the Bounty paper towel at Wal-mart. I must admit it took me about 4 weeks to get the CVS thing down, but since doing so, we have been able to trim our grocery budget substantially, and even share the fruits of my labour with others. It only takes me 20 minutes of coupon clipping a week and another 10 minutes to look up the deals and perhaps max. of 15 to 20 in the actually store, so for under an hour each week I estimate I save my family well over a$100 a month, and I get the great joy of helping other families as well.

No comments: