Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our other two little angels

Below I wrote about Thomas and his main part in the play but my two other children were in the choir. Aiden also got to play bells during one song ( I really wish I got a picture of it, but Thomas got a nose bleed on stage during that song and I had to help him, but I did get it on the camcorder, but of course its not compatible with the blog settings) .

Anyways Thomas' nose bleed was over before his next line, so all went well. And I managed to snap this picture of the choir, Aiden is in the back row third from the end, Courtney is in the row just in front of Aiden, third from the end with her hands in the air "praising Jesus", she really gets into her songs.

They all had a blast, I did too, it was a great season of children's choir. I am looking forward to the spring semester.


No comments: