Sunday, December 7, 2008

What I learnt during my "De clutter Week"
1. When things reach a certain level of caous people loose the urge to spend their few available minutes making a difference, but when harmony is found people are willing to pitch in and keep it up.
2. There are way too many receipts in ones life
3. I own an huge amount of small pointy scissors
4. We have more medication slogan ink pens than 10 families should own
5. We are mainly tea drinkers yet till De clutter week we owned three coffee pots and not a single kettle!!!!!. Now we own one of each.
6. Yard sales are only economical if you can buy only what you need, and not what you think is cute cause you can run out of room for cute real fast!!!
7. I am one of those people who grows tired of looking at the same Nick Knacks real fast, so I pick up new ones (cheap at yard sales of course) but forget to toss the old ones when I arrive home, now its one in one out.
8. Close cupboards may look neat but they can hide a lot of stuff, and if you don't keep up it will take over.
9. If you don't have the time to read free magazines, even if they are free don't bring them home.
10. Dust piles up in the weirdest places, and so does dog hair!!!! ( I will just leave you wondering on that one)

No comments: