Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Zoo goes to the Smokey Mountains.
Ripley's aquarium in Gatlinberg TN
A night of rock jumping and current surfing!

Our family


The cabin we were blessed to stay at.



A very exhausted Courtney on the ride home.
This spring my redhead runner called me up and made me an offer I could not refuse. Turns out she has connections, and could get us a 4 bedroom cabin in the smokey mountains for her family and my family to enjoy for a weekend for a steel of a price. I of course could not refuse and we consulted the calender and came up with a time.
I am so glad we did. The weather was wonderful, and our children get along so well together. Each morning the redhead and I enjoyed a 3 mile walk/run/climb through the nearby hills, laughing and talking as we went.
There are so many good pictures of the trip it was hard for me to narrow it down and show you all a few, but this month is already rambling on, so I just picked some highlights.





No comments: