Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Love CVS
Many of you who live locally have received my e-mails raving about CVS, which is a drugstore near me that offers great deals. Thanks to sales, with Extra Bucks, and manufactures coupons I know pay little to nothing for Toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, hygiene products, razors, makeup, and facial cleanser.
If I have not got you hooked yet, please go over to the side column and click on moneysavingmom.com and you will not be sorry, she has a sidebar listing marked "for those new to CVSing" or something like that and it will go over how to do it all.
I caught the bug from my friend over at winning personality, so check out her blog too!!! She is hilarious and if you go back far enough in her archives (I think it was march) you will find a very fictional story that has my picture attached to it. Well okay so its not really fictional but it is at least a bit exaggerated, well at least the part about my yarn being blessed, anyways, I guess truly the rest does describe we very well.
I know I already have two of you readers very hooked on CVS, but I feel it is my mission to get all my local friends to at least give it a try, I cannot be the only one who enters the local CVS and has the cashier shout over the counter "Hey it's that coupon lady again!!! How low are you going to get that total this time!!!" (seriously it has happened, and I want to know I have company in this ).

No comments: