Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Study Area
Picture this in your head painted black and covered with papers (cause I do admit I have clutter problems). It is right off the kitchen in what was probably a breakfast nook at one time, but was a fourth bedroom when we bought it. We opened it up and the ceiling as well (see next picture) and decided it would best suit us if it functioned as homeschooling central). I am going to add a small couch to this room with a side table to hold my knitting and a folding adjustable height table for the child whom I am helping at the time. Above the desk area will sit a flat screen TV that can be turned in to be viewed in the bar area of the kitchen. The opening of the desk is large enough to fit two chairs comfortable, and will more than likely be a well loved spot for Courtney and all her artwork creations.

No comments: