Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Kitchen
I brought the camera over the the renovation house in hopes to show you a few pictures of the Pop up tent trailer Jack bought last week but that is another story (that includes numerous hours of frustration, in which I am proud to say I only heard 2 bad words utter out of my husband's mouth, that's a vast improvement in the past 13 years we have been married)
Anyways, instead of watching my husband rant and rave, I decided to take a couple of pic's of the house for ya all. (Although I have got to admit I thought about turning my camera on video mode and taking a clip of his temper fit, but he would not have found that as funny as me and my readers might have, and well I do have to live with him).
I hope you enjoy the sneak peak. Still a lot of work to do, but we are getting there.

No comments: