Sunday, October 26, 2008

6 going on 30
Yep this is my Courtney is all her morning glory. Daddy got her hooked on morning hot tea when she was about 2. Now so that you don't shout at me for the caffeine trouble we are creating, it really is more milk than tea, but she loves it. Actually what I think she loves most is that Daddy makes it for her.
So these are words for my future son in law out there, you better make good tea, if you want to win my daughter's heart, cause she is a true acts of service gal, you could buy her all the gifts in the world and she would be less than impressed, however take the time to make her a good cup of tea and she will love ya forever.
If you are wondering what my service is for her, its her morning oatmeal, and it has to have just the right amount of brown sugar and raisins and cinnamon.

No comments: