Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Goal
Last week, I said that I total blew my goal for the mini marthon out of the water. Well one reader wanted to know what that goal was. I had set my timer on my watch for 2 hours and 45 minutes, thinking that my bad head cold that I had, had all week would slow me down from my original goal of 2 hours and 30 minutes, as you can see I beat both those goals, inspite of my congestion.
Now I have been wondering what to do next. I am signed up for a mini in May, but that seems a long way off. I am pondering on the thought of perhaps a "sprint" triatholon that takes place in Carmel early April, and the swimming part is in a pool. But I am still pondering it, cause my swimming is weak and I don't know just how many laps 400 meters is, it would certainly be a challenge, and those who know me know I love a challenge!!! We will just have to see.

No comments: