Sunday, October 19, 2008

Editor's Note
Alright someone brought to my attention that Indiana is on central time and not eastern so some of you may of thought of me and my run during the wrong time yesterday morning. Sorry, you see Indiana did not follow the time change thing when we moved here, so I never really check out its time zone, and when we started changing, well this homeschooling momma lives in a universe where time zones (besides pacific where the majority of the relatives live) don't really mean to much to me. I just change my clocks when the radio tells me too!!! I promise I will sort it out when it comes up in the kids textbooks (that's the same why I finally figured out my 9X's table!!!!! Ha, Ha, all you former elementary math teachers of mine, I finally got it!!!!!!)

No comments: