Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thrifty Tip of the Week!!!
How to Save $$$ at Target
Okay I know people with Super Targets near them can do far better than I can at taking advantage of all Target's deals. However the two closest to me are not Super Targets, but still I do pretty okay with finding great deals. Now a wiser and older woman, many years ago opened my eyes to Target's potential (Shannon you are older than me right???) anyways, she took this Target Virgin through the ropes one evening away from the hectic life of toddler and babyhood. I have been using her hints ever since and saving $$$. First get a cart, then go down the end of each of the aisle looking for clearance caps, also spy down the aisle itself for red clearance tabs. It really does not take a lot of time to do the store, I would say 15 minutes top, if you really get up a good pushing cart speed, (work those legs gals!!!!)
What is there to find??? Well this week, I got a over the toilet cabinet for the new house regular $60 got it for $15, and then a 5x7 rug for the boys new room regular price $90 I paid $50, later that week I was in a town with a Target again with my hubby when he spied a steal of a deal (yep Jack does target with me occasionally) we got two black leather parish chairs for the new desk in the home school room regular price $120 each we paid $34 each.
In the past I have also gotten sheet sets, toys, clothes, stationary, gifts, all for extremely low prices.
So next time you are at Target, grab a cart and stay on target and race the aisles!!! You won't regret it!!!!

No comments: