Sunday, February 27, 2011

January and February 2011
Okay so I skipped last month. Sorry no real good reason except that time got away from me and the next thing I knew it was mid-February and then I thought oh well might as well do two months at once now!
So this one is a long one, you are going to have to click on the right hand corner "older posts" once to get down to December, then you are all caught up.
I am going to try to get back to either the last or first Sunday of the month to write the monthly update of our lives. I love just typing all afternoon while sipping organic green tea and munching on dark chocolate.
One of these days I might actually start a blog that pays! (maybe, perhaps, we will see) and then you won't have to see the posts about my frugal finds no more. But for now family and friends you are my outlet for all thoughts and finds! Cause I can't figure how to do all that computer geek stuff to start a paying blog! So till then you get both pic's of the kids, and my pic's of the frugal things that excite my simple mind!
Started to paint at the renovation home this week, so I will hopefully post pictures of the progress next month!
Till then read on and catch up! Oh and you kid loving relatives, most of the kid's pic's are on the second page!

No comments: