Sunday, November 28, 2010

Doesn't everyone shop for Halloween Costumes a week after Halloween.



Here in the Huizinga household, we don't believe in spending a lot of time or money on Halloween, but this year I noticed that our choices for costumes were looking very sad. So I waited till a week after Halloween to hit Walmart's 75% off leftover halloween stock, and there was a lot left this year (turns out the next morning they dropped them even further to 90% off but that is usually unheard of!)

So for $15 I outfitted three children for next Halloween, (Thomas got a vampire cape, but he didn't want to dress for the camera, and I respect his teenagehood).

These outfits now sit in my master bedroom closet awaiting next Halloween, so we can hit the trunk or treats and the pumpkin walks a little better dressed in 2011.


No comments: