Monday, November 1, 2010

The Shirt says it All

Please excuse the bad hair day. It is the result of getting up early to hit the meat department at our local Walmart and Meijer so as to get the discounted meat which the butchers mark down early each day.
I saw this shirt in Walmart and had to have it, I know it really means those fighters in black, but I am a "Budget NINJA" I get up early to save over 20% on my families meat. I carry a cosmetic bag full of coupons so that we get 90% of our personal hygiene products for free, as well as save money on many other items.
I sit down every Friday to calculate our weekly earnings, and to pay our bills, and write out the weekly tithe check, and see if we have been overspending or doing a good job of staying in budget.
This is a job I take seriously, my hubby works hard for his pay, and I work hard to make sure its managed well. Sure I add on occasion to my families finances through yard sales, or craft sales or such, but I know that the way I can add the most to it is by saving and being good steward of all that God has blessed us with.
SO I WEAR THIS SHIRT WITH PRIDE I AM A BUDGET NINJA!!!

No comments: