Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Great Idea!

Very rarely do I have a idea of my complete own! Usually they are stolen off some other blog. But this idea has worked so well, and I came up with it all on my own.

I got tired of cleaning off the kitchen counter of 6 to 8 various drinking glasses at a time and no one claiming to know whose was whose.


Trying to cut down on germ spreading and dishes, I reached for the dry erase marker and put a spot on a glass and then discovered it rubbed off with a damp cloth just like it does on a dry erase board.


And so the above idea was born, every morning I rid the counter of yesterdays cups and everyone gets a new one with their name on it!


(oh and yes that is the fish from the trunk or treat, still living, still in a canning jar and still surviving off of brewers yeast)



No comments: