Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thrifty Tip!



I saw this on Good Morning America one morning while running on the treadmill.

If you are like me you like to use products you pay for right to the last drop. I know everyone knows the swish the water in the bottom of the shampoo bottle and then dump it on your head trick, allowing one more shampoo out of the bottle.

But if you are like me you get frustrated with containers like that shown above. You fold, you squeeze, and that gets some of the last of it out, but you are left wondering what is sticking to the walls of the container. Well use some scissors along the top of the bottle and then cut it down the middle and find out like I did. AND BELIEVE ME IT WAS SURPRISING. I had 3 more days of moisturizer out of this container! (which of course was a FREE with coupon sample to begin with)

So you can cut more than coupons to save!

No comments: